Pricing

I can’t figure out the pricing of your theme packages. My current task as an intern is to do research on Squaretype and Bridge. Squaretype is $59 for the regular license and $2,800 for the extended license. On the other hand, Bridge is also $59 for the regular license but $2,950 for the extended license. First of all, what’s the deal with the disparity in the price for the extended version between the two themes? Second, are these rates one-time, monthly, yearly, semi-annually. I need to know this information so that I can make an educated decision before we decide if we are going to buy the service.

I’m not sure why one extended license costs more than the other when the regular license costs the same, but I can help with the rest.

All items on ThemeForest are one time purchases and included life-time updates and 6 month support (can be extended to 12 months).

The regular license is likely all you’ll need as long as people don’t have to pay to access the site you build with the theme, if people do have to pay (for example a paid membership to access the site), then you would need an extended license.

ThemeForest and the rest of the sites on EnvatoMarket, ie. GraphicRiver, CodeCanyon, VideoHive, etc. are strictly one time individual purchases, no subscription or any sort of payment plans.

If you’re looking for a subscription plan that allows you to download multiple themes without having to buy each one separately, you can use Envato Elements, which does not include items on ThemeForest or the other Marketplaces. Elements only includes items found on the Envato Elements website.

Elements does not include updates or support, so if you want those things you should buy the item directly from ThemeForest.