Preview music clean, but..

Good morning everyone

I Have Questions

• So I created lot of project with After effects and Premiere pro. Audiojungle pages preview (lot of music ) music nice and clean, but a played song with another music player or project file sound is more deep. Headphones and 5.1 sound system is same situation. Music file is good bitrate 320kbps, stereo 44100Hz.

I export only music with another settings but same situation, i don’t know what the problem is. Only Audiojungle music

Do you guys help me how to export project with music clean? Thank you

1 Like

Hi,

Could you post an example of how it sounds so we can hear the difference? This could indicate what the issue might be.

1 Like

Export but you will hear this difference

Preview

1 Like

I can’t get the first one working, that website seems bad, opened a ton of windows in my browser.
Can you upload it to soundcloud for example?

1 Like

soundcloud I hear that a little better

1 Like

Sounds like some kind of compression or something in the audio chain of your program

1 Like

How to uncompressed or fixing sound?

1 Like

You should make sure you check if there are any plugins or anything affecting the audio in your editing software. Also make sure you’re not pushing the volume extra, does kind of things.
Else you can always contact the composer and ask him for specific help after you buy a license.

1 Like

Ok thank you for help

1 Like