Premier League Football Predictions Contest 2019-2020

But we need someone to organize a competition between the Envato Market authors :soccer:

2 Likes

Hi there @KingDog,

The new 2020-2021 Premier League season is very near to start (September 12), I wonder if you could create the mini league (for fun at least), so Envato team can decide if the Predictions Contest will happen this year, it seems uncertain by now.

Cheers,
Eduardo

1 Like

Once it may be urgent, I’m notifying you guys: @Strobar @mgscoder @SpaceStockFootage @unlockdesign

1 Like

I think we should wait for @KingDog reply.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to that badge. Looks like it’s being delayed. Has anyone received a badge yet?

4 Likes

I still haven’t got mine, mate…

3 Likes

still waiting. top 50 badge

3 Likes

I still haven’t received my badge. Waiting.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward too.

And I recommend you guys to join the general Premier League contest and register your predictions, the new season will start in 4 days (September 12). If the Envato mini league be created later, I think the previous predictions will be valid:

2 Likes

We are all waiting for badges, and a new pin for the new contest! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hello,
I am also waiting for a badge. I wrote to Envato Help three days ago about this and I have not received any answer so far.

1 Like

still waiting

1 Like

Still waiting the badge :cry:.and the new season too.

50 days have passed since the end of the competition. I wonder how many time they need to award the first 50 participants. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Me too!!))

1 Like

long season - long badge awarding :shushing_face: :smile:

3 Likes

@KingDog where are you? Write something…

1 Like

Lol sorry I’ve been trying to resurrect the results so I could add the badges since the league disappeared. I should have most of the results now thanks to @mgscoder

5 Likes

I’m 16th position ! I await my badge. Thank you

2 Likes

I got a rank 24th. And now it’s not recognized?

Sorry, I’ll have to say this:

1. This is a contest that takes a lot of time. This means if you are already in the top 50, you are sure to put in a lot of time and effort.

2. I see after that results, a long time after that you have not awarded badges. I found it only took about half a day to give the badge, it’s very simple. Why?

3. I definitely won’t participate in a contest like this anymore. It is a waste of time. We take the exam seriously, you need to take the award seriously.

THANKS

3 Likes