Premier League Football Predictions Contest 2017-2018

I’m seeing weeks 4, 5, 6 and 7 on the site at the moment, try again! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh no! It’s harder than you think. I keep getting the right result but not the exact score. It might get easier as the season progresses and some of the top teams get more consistent. Keep going, anything can happen! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thx. I see them now. I don’t know where I was looking. Sry!

1 Like

Thanks Scott! Thank god we’re not predicting the Dutch National League, though, where the weirdest outcomes are possible.

3 Likes

@scottwills Today I got a T-shirt! Thank you! https://www.instagram.com/p/BYxgkjdl_gw/?taken-by=veaksat

3 Likes

@AudioCopper Man that T-shirt looks great, thanks for sending the pic. We need to hire you to model Envato merchandise! :smiley:

Pro tip: Arsenal will finish 4th

3 Likes

Sad but very true. :smiley:

3 Likes

1 Like

I am there under name “MHH Adam” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s the latest predictions table as we head into a brand new weekend of fixtures! Don’t forget to add and save your latest round of predictions! Look at @KingDog go! :slight_smile:

Haha! Proof that you don’t need to know anything about anything to succeed! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

King went first!

1 Like

A bit late but I also joined as “Cristian Stan”. Good luck everyone :sunny: :soccer: :soccer: :soccer:

Worst week ever! :frowning:

Last weekend was a disaster…
Still i got 67 points to date!
How are your numbers, everyone?

I also registered!) I started from the 12th week!
I think nothing terrible in this!)

67 points as well! Premier league is as unpredictable to me as audiojungle sales trends.

2 Likes

I think top 4 should be awarded with “Football Champion badge” (it’s like UCL qualifying for authors). I am still out of top ten. :frowning:

1 Like

Hello! I registered and participate in the predictions for the EPL matches. Good luck to everyone! :slight_smile: