Pre sales questions

I recently purchased a theme that came bundled with a few plugins. One of the plugins (WP booking system) apparently offers no support unless you purchase. THere is a pro version which I will purchase but need to find out if it will work for my needs. My dilemma: there is no where to post presale questions. So what to do? Do bundled plugins generally lack support?

The author of the themes that it came with should be able to help.

For the pro version email the creator or if it is on codecanyon ask in item comments

My dilemma: there is no where to post presale questions. So what to do?
Usually, you can post pre-sale questions on item's comments page, most authors replay to them.
Do bundled plugins generally lack support?
Not all of them, it depends of what each authors chooses, it's not a general rule.

I wil check to see if I can find the author’s email but the comments sections is closed for comments.

is it for sale elsewhere or on envato?

its available on envato

Comments and author appears to be replying fast (bear in mind prob not over weekends)

dang!! I should have been able to find that. Still kind of new to envato. THanks Charlie!
Where can I usually find bundle terms? For example, if I wanted to see if upgrades are included with bundled in plugins or not.

They are not - the way it works is that it is the responsibility of the author of the theme to update them within the theme and then you can download it that way.

It is probably written somewhere but not sure exactly where