Pre-Render Optical Flares

So this answer is from yestarday and directly from VideoCopilot?

Yes, Matt Kramer, Operations Guy.

Ok :+1:

Hi there, I have just got an official Author Support answer for my concern.

Quote.
“We highly recommend that all authors follow and adhere to the EULA for any and all software they are using, as the author is solely responsible for the content contained within their template.”
End of quote.

I personally think that Envato is aware of license restrictions violations on their market but they are not responsible for it. In my opinion Envato helps to these violations.

I hope I will not be banned for my opinion.:wink:

Peace!

1 Like

I think you won´t be banned for your opinion. Worst case scenario could be that some moderator answer to you and that´s it, but not banned.

OK so I m pretty sure that Optical Flares where in some cases allowed as a Prerender…cuz I have had that same question many years ago and I wanted to make sure I can do that and then it was allowed, everyone was doing it not to break any rules but because it was general knowledge that it could be done.

So what about now I m sure that many of you if not all of you have done so in the past what should we do now with those old projects that have prerenders of optical flares in them?

In my case I dont use optical flares in all of the projects and they are not any crucial part in my projects…so I really want to have everything by the book and what should I do in this case now.