Powerful ideas for website development

1)STARTING WITH HEADER:- The very first step is to begin with header.This portion will contain your logo,initials,what your website is about. Styling proper this section is indeed must as it is the first portion the user must see and must be so designed to attract attention.My way to style header will be first place logo or initials before then navigation list to navigate to different sections.To look different i may add a background image highlighted then write with big and fancy fonts on it.What main is the color combination but thanks css for providing gradient selector property so to play around with it to get good combination.If you want to ahead to add more i think top end navigation with one end border rounded is best!

2)THEN COMES MAIN SECTION:- Main section is the section where you will provide articles,paragraphs,elaborate about your content,services,and also provide sidebars for extra information.Here main idea to take effect is to consider how much font-size i must use for different sections,what color i must consider,giving image borders,which fancy font i must used to give it a different look.Also you can consider many different css properties like text-shadow block shadow if you are using divs. Gradients.Gradients also play role here if you are deciding to give the section a background.I think providing image as background is not good practice here but you can use it in another way by combining a image with removed background with different color set to give it different look.

3)ENDING WITH FOOTER:- It is the last section of your website.It is the section where you display navigation linking to different resources,information,about section,contact, logo display on side,form for feedback,subscriber input form,copyright statement,privacy policy etc.This section is ending so it have to look different from other section.You can apply different color set apart from other section color set to make it look different.

AT LAST IF YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THE ABOVE STEPS AND CHOSEN THE BEST COLOR SET THEN YOU MAY HAVE ACHIEVED A NICE AND GOOD LOOKING WEBSITE!

< if you have more ideas then comment it>:slightly_smiling: