Potential changes to the AudioJungle "Free File of the Month" criteria

I think 30 is an ideal number! :smiley:

When you look at the aj search filter, there are five sales categories: no, low, medium, high and top.
The ā€œhighā€ category starts at 22 sales. So I think 25 is a good number :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have noticed something possibly off-topic, but I think it might be interesting.

I saw the files under the category ā€œbest selling effectsā€ on the top positions (with 7 sales and with the good price), butā€¦ I also saw the files with 10 sales (in the same category) (with attractive price and quality), but they are not in the top. It will be cool to create such a rating, where item files (criterion - the number of sales) moving up in the search item list automatically. Iā€™m talking about the ā€œPopular Itemsā€ category.

I think it would be interesting. Or to create a poll (within the team members of envato), which will periodically update this section (according to established criteria). Because it is sometimes boring to watch the same position in the same field. Because there is a files with a much larger number of sales (quality and ideas), but for some reason they donā€™t fall into the category of the ā€œPopular Itemsā€. Although this section is updated every week.

No one wanted to offend - itā€™s just food for thought.

Not always. I saw a categoryā€¦
Popular Items - Music Packs and there at the top was the file with the sales: 7 - 5.
Or maybe I confuse something.
Popular items - Sound effects (more the number of sales 12 - 16).
Popular items - Music (the most powerful category) : (127 - 91 sales).
Everywhere in different ways. if Iā€™m not mistaken of course.

1 Like

I donā€™t mean ā€œPopular itemsā€ but ā€œMusicā€. There you can filter for sales (left column). :slight_smile:

ok, I apparently misunderstood you. :wink: