Posts on BLAME theme do not show title

I am running current version of Blame theme.

I am trying to figure out why my post titles do not display. Can you explain how I might get the titles to display. Here is an index of my posts, you can choose anyone and see that the title of that post is not showing.

You should better to contact the author for theme issues/item support

We can’t help you (this is a community forum, not for support). I see that you posted a comment on the item 3 days ago asking for help, and the author said this in response:

Hello Small-axe

I see that you have the account on our support forum. Visit the forum and make na new thread, our Expert will help you solve your issue.

With Regards Daniel

I suggest you follow these instructions to get support.

Yes, but where is that? They left no link and there is no reply in that thread…

Hi @small-axe. A link to that forum would probably help… :wink:

It looks like the author’s support forum is here: http://support.apollo13.eu/ - there are some questions specifically about that theme here.

(Note - I’m not affiliated with the author, but found the link on their site)

Thank you!

I can’t register for that forum because it requires a purchase code, which I have, but the theme (which I just bought) is no support supported,

This is getting ridiculous:
I first posted my issue and theme author said I have to update them…
I purchase theme update, return to forum with my issue, and then they tell me to go to theme forest…
I go to theme forest, post my issue, and Envato sends me to another site, where the theme is no longer supported…

I’ll ask one last time, before I press for a refund (because what a scam!):

I am trying to figure out why my post titles do not display. Can you explain how I might get the titles to display. Here is an index of my posts, you can choose anyone and see that the title of that post is not showing.