Porto Theme for Shopify

Good day,

Kindly advise on the following queries prior to me purchasing the “Porto” theme for shopify.

• Is the cost of $59 a once off payment, or is it based on yearly subscription?
  • Does it also come with a free HD Photo gallery, to use for my store creation?
  • How will “Video Product Reviews” be added to each product page. Can Magisto creations be easily loaded onto the product pages (not a link directing customers out of the page)?
  • Can “Modalyst” dropshipping supplier data base be integrated into this theme through shopify?

And lastly based on the amount of discussions going on about the “Porto” theme, can a non-coder like myself be able to use this product and run my business without any challenges?

Best Regards
Sineshan

Hi,

You can ask any kind of question about Porto Shopify Theme before purchasing at here as a comments

With author of @obest

Hope you understand.

Thanks!

Kindly note that to leave a comment they require me to have a “licence code”. I can only receive a licence code once I have purchased the theme.

How do I get clarity to my queries prior to purchasing this theme?

You have to login to ThemeForest but you don’t need a license code to ask. Scroll to the bottom here and post the question there (make sure you are logged in)

FYI - the author is the right person to answer but:

• Is the cost of $59 a once off payment, or is it based on yearly subscription?
    One off

• Does it also come with a free HD Photo gallery, to use for my store creation?
    Probably just the standard Shopify gallery

• How will “Video Product Reviews” be added to each product page. Can Magisto creations be easily loaded onto the product pages (not a link directing customers out of the page)?
    Isn’t Magisto a free online video editor? 99.9% If the theme does not demonstrate video reviews then this is likely to require complex custom development.

• Can “Modalyst” dropshipping supplier data base be integrated into this theme through shopify?
    Modalyst does support Shopify but you will need to talk to the author about integrating it and either way this is not a basic job for someone who is not overly technical

Shopify is a fairly easy platform to navigate but of course, it will require some degree of patience and technical grasp even if not with raw coding