Portfolio Review Sumbitted , Got no Response

Hi

I Submitted my portfolio for review in February 2019, but got no response To Date…

Such a disappointment ,

I have resubmitted the submission for portfolio review ,and still waiting for Response.
Anyone could support?

Regards
Motion_Stocker

1 Like

@ jamesgiroux

Hi

as far I know portfolio review take around 1 month. But your case 2 month gone. So, please Contact Author Support and let them know. Support team will assist you.

Thanks

Hi

Thank you for the prompt response .
Every time i get response from the Author support team ;
you should hear back from the reviewers anytime soon.

Regards

Actually in forum anyone can support about account related issues. For getting that support we have to contact support. please contact. Thanks

Thank You

Submitted PF to review somewhere between januay/february. They’ve got back to me on 5th march, yet I’m still waiting for them to give me upload access…

1 Like

Same Template in last 4 emails from Author Team :

I am sorry to hear you have not heard back from our review team about your submission. Upon checking on your account, it appears that the review team is currently conducting the review and if your submission is successful, you should hear back from the reviewers anytime soon.

Hi

Please keep patience hope you will hear back soon from review team. If no feedback within 1 week then you can send them a notification reply that 1 week past but no luck.

Thanks

1 Like

Dear

Another week is gone ,
still no response ,
please suggest

I have applied twice over the past several months and have never gotten a response.

As of writing this 67 days FROM GETTING THE EMAIL I’M ACCEPTED have passed yet still NO UPLOAD ACCESS.

So yea… Go make yourself a barrel of coffee :smiley:

1 Like

There must be some solution .
Any Author Team leader could sort this situation out…?
I have received 11th email now having saving template
it appears that the review team is currently conducting the review and if your submission is successful, you should hear back from the reviewers anytime soon.

Any news? For me: 85 days have passed and yet I still can’t upload anything, yay!