Portfolio Campaign Nominations 2019
We are now accepting item nominations for our next marketing campaign! Here’s everything you need to know.
What does this campaign focus on?
We will be running a 4 day sale on selected portfolio themes and templates at 40% off. This campaign will feature WordPress themes and HTML templates from the Creative item categories, and those that relate to Portfolio websites.
The campaign landing page will be promoted through Envato’s marketing channels, including on-site on Envato Market, in emails, social activity, and via affiliates.
The campaign will be live between Tuesday, 5 March (2PM AEDT) and Friday, 8 March 2019 (5pm AEDT).
Nominations close this Friday, February 22.
What sort of items are you looking for?
To participate in our Portfolio campaign, please read and follow the requirements below otherwise your items may not be eligible for participation.
- Items that are high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
- Items that have been actively selling in the past 6 months
- Items that have been well-received by customers, and well rated
We know that the best sales results are experienced by authors who put forward their best items for sale. We are therefore only looking for your very best items that meet our criteria.
- You must be the author of the item you’re submitting
- This year we are looking to promote a mix of best sellers and fresh new items. Therefore we are looking for items which either meet:
- 20 or more sales if released within the last 30 days (since 19 Jan, 2019)
- 50 or more sale if released within the last 90 days (since 19 Nov, 2018)
- 70 or more sales if released before 1 Aug 2018
Also, to help us ensure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the item must have been listed at a consistent price for the 30 days leading up to the promotion period . See the pricing promotion rules below.
How do I take part?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements. Ensure that the item(s) you submit meet all requirements otherwise they will not be considered for the campaign.
1. Please read our FAQs and terms, and use this thread to ask us any other questions you may have. We will continue to update and maintain those questions on an ongoing and as-needed basis.
2. Based on the requirements, research your portfolio thoroughly and select a maximum of THREE items per marketplace from your own Envato Market portfolio.
- Select items from your Envato Market portfolio.
- You must be the author of any item(s) that you are nominating.
- We highly recommend choosing your BEST items, to maximise your chance of being selected and succeeding with customers.
3. Submit your nominations via this form: ThemeForest Portfolio Campaign Nominations
What are the Pricing Promotion rules?
- Consistent Price: Your item must have been listed at a consistent price for at least the 30 days leading up to the promotion period. See our Discount & Promotional Pricing Guidelines for more details.
- Discount Price: By nominating for this promotion you are choosing to set your item’s list price to 40% of its stable list price (30-day period: 19 Jan - 5 Mar), with the campaign pricing change effective on 5 March, 2019 (2PM AEDT).
- Buyer Fee: The included buyer fee will not change. You can find more information on how to calculate prices with buyer fees here.
- Author-Driven Pricing: As your item is in an ADP category, you are of course free to change your price whenever you like, whether or not you previously nominated for the promotion. However, during the campaign period, we will be periodically reviewing the page to make sure we’re putting our best foot forward in promoting great deals for our customers. Items which do not meet the promotional criteria will automatically be removed from the promotion page (but will of course remain for sale on Envato Market).
What happens after I nominate my item(s)?
- If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via the e-mail address you provided.
- We will provide information about how and when your item price will be changed.
- Selected items will be added to our special landing page which will be launched on Tuesday, 5th of March (2pm AEDT).
- Mon 18 Feb: We launched the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- Fri 22 Feb: Nominations close for main campaign
- Wed 27 Feb: Selected authors for the main campaign will be contacted via email
- Tue 5 March, 2PM AEDT: Campaign Launch - Portfolio campaign begins!
- Fri 8 March, 5PM AEDT: Campaign Close - Portfolio campaign ends
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the thread below. If you have questions, please check the FAQs and post a new question if it has not already been answered.
Thanks again, and good luck!