Poor Support Model

To whom it may concern,

I hereby lodge a formal complaint regarding the substandard quality of many scripts available on the Envato platform, the inadequate support provided by their authors, and the lack of sufficient remedial action by Envato to protect and support its customers. It has come to my attention, through a plethora of negative comments and reviews visible on your site, that a significant number of scripts exhibit egregious deficiencies in functionality, documentation, and overall reliability. These issues often render the products virtually unusable, thereby causing undue hardship and financial loss to purchasers.

Despite the clear evidence of these widespread problems, it appears that Envato has failed to implement necessary oversight and quality control measures to ensure that the products offered by its developers meet acceptable standards of performance and support. The current state of affairs suggests a pattern of negligence, wherein Envato continues to permit developers to distribute inferior and unreliable code, to the detriment of its customers.

Furthermore, the support provided by script authors frequently falls short of acceptable standards. Many customers report significant delays in receiving responses if any responses are provided at all. When support is offered, it is often inadequate to resolve the issues presented. This pervasive lack of support exacerbates the frustration and dissatisfaction experienced by customers, further eroding confidence in the Envato platform.

The abundance of negative feedback from numerous customers highlights a systemic problem that requires immediate and decisive action. Envato’s current approach—or lack thereof—fails to protect its customers and undermines the trust and goodwill that are essential to the platform’s long-term success.

It is imperative that Envato enacts comprehensive reforms to its developer vetting process, quality assurance protocols, and customer support systems. This should include, but not be limited to, rigorous testing of all scripts prior to approval for sale, mandatory and verifiable support response times, and stringent penalties for developers who fail to meet these standards. Additionally, Envato must engage in active monitoring of customer feedback and take prompt corrective action where necessary.

In conclusion, the status quo is untenable. We urge Envato to recognize the gravity of these issues and to take immediate steps to ensure that the products sold on its platform are of high quality and that the authors provide the level of support that customers rightfully expect and deserve. Only through such measures can Envato restore confidence and safeguard its reputation as a trusted marketplace.

From what I read, it sounds like you’re expecting too much from an item you have purchased for 19-69$.

1 Like

Quite the contrary, I am only expecting them to work as advertised…