Plugin rejected without any feedback, why?

Hi there,

I uploaded javascript plugin: Responsive Carousel, but this plugin wasn’t approved without any explanation:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Responsive Carousel” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

This is the demo of my plugin: Responsive Carousel

Plugin features:

• Compatible with all major browsers
    • Fully responsive with mobile devices support
    • SEO optimized and semantic, any HTML content can be placed inside slide (“h1”, “h2”, “p”…)
    • Able to add unlimited number of slides and more carousels on one page
    • Set start slide index
    • Customizable by CSS and plugin options

I would appreciate any feedback on this plugin to avoid rejections in the future.

Hi

Sorry! to say in case of Hard reject reviewer don’t provide rejection reason details. If item get soft reject then reviewer provide the issues list with some necessary help articles to get idea from there.

Thanks

I added demo of my plugin. Do you think you can take a look at it and give me a hint why it was hard rejected?

There are already dozens of carousel/slider plugins in the JS category. Yours doesn’t seem to add anything unique – in fact, it seems rather limited compared to the rest. That’s an instant hard rejection.

Thanks!