Plugin Rejected , why my jquery plugin is hard rejected?

Hello everyone! I got my first reject of my jQuery Plugin

Thanks for your submission. After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Beauty Count Down Jquery Plugin’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on CodeCanyon. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion. Comments from your Quality team MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NOT MET: Your item does not meet the minimum technical design requirements for this category. If you need some help meeting our submission requirements, be sure to take advantage of Envato Tuts+ tutorials, ask for feedback from your helpful community, and check out our support article. We’d love for you to continue honing your craft and look forward to what you can come up with next time. Regards, Envato Market Team Still have questions? Check out our Help Center.

my project link

Hi. For me the plugin work good but the design and all the page design is not good. If you improve the design it will be accepted

1 Like

hello Schiocco ,thank you very much for your response,but word’ “IMPROVE YOUR DESIGN” is very public
first I am sure that there is not similar design of my count down in the market
second can you help me with points of design which make my plugin acceptable?
i will appreciate you if you give me points of design specific to my mplugin
thanks again

Yeah, you won’t find such design on the market, because your design won’t be accepted. The code can be all great, but if you won’t work on the visual appereance it won’t make it through even with excellent code.
I can break it down into points, if it will help.

1. Font. I can see you’re using Times New Roman and Arial? I would get rid of Times New Roman and change it into some clean, simple font.
  2. You shouldn’t use the underline in titles. It makes it look more messy.
    If it is a demo page, I would include more info about the plugin. Sometimes people won’t read the description on the product page, they’ll just look at the demo.
  3. The examples start quite fine, but as you go to the bottom, the examples design becomes really old, not clean and the circles don’t look good with such colors.
    Even if those are just examples, you should make the best out of it to show the best of your product.

The way it is now, it doesn’t make me want to buy it, nor even download for free. Even if the idea is good, you won’t sell if with poor design. People buy with their eyes.

Make an enchanting demo, you can make it one-page - it is not a bad idea. Just break it into sections, explain how it works, who will enjoy it, why they should buy it. Just make them want it by solving a problem they actually may not have.

And what some ‘Options help’ is doing in a table? It really doesn’t look modern at all.

If you change the design, as @Schiocco said, it will be fine.

I hope you won’t get discouraged, work on it and make it the best you can, just then all the hard work will pay off.

thank you very much ALdesign for your response and i am sure it will benefited me to change my design
but i have one point to discuss. Before i uploaded my item i got in the market many items with very simple demo page design like:
ex1:http://codecanyon.net/item/redcountdown-circular-countdown/full_screen_preview/9338795
ex2:http://pixelworkshop.fr/demos/?theme=CircularCountdownPlugin
which encourage me to upload my item with simple or poor design,
again thank you for your awesome advices.

The difference is, that those designs which you listed above have great typography, and yes - you’re right - they’re simple. But look how the colors match each other, everything is just great.
So you may go with the simple, but remember that simple doesn’t always mean easy :slight_smile: With so many modern and minimalistic designs out there, you gotta include in your design something, that will catch the attention of your potential customers, as well as the reviewer.
Also, you don’t need to make the item really similar to the ones that are already on the market - make it yours. Even if you do it minimalistic, make it your style :slight_smile:

Hello Aldesign can i send to you a video for my game to see if it will acceptable in the envato or not?
thanks again