Plugin installation failed showing Unpacking the package

I have purchased rehub-theme and content-egg-pro on 30/06/2019 and I have transferred my hosting on another hosting site siteground.som. I have lost my all previous data and trying to install again but showing below error. So please provide the solution as soon as possible.
Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
Plugin installation failed.

Are you sure you’re trying to install just the plugin files and not an entire download with documentation etc in it?

Yes, I have download both file rehu-theme and content-egg-pro and try to install many times but still below error showing. So please help me as soon as possible.

You can try reaching out to the authors https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/203039054-How-to-contact-an-author but as this is down to the migration of the site which is not something that the authors for either the theme or plugin were involved in, so they probably would not be able to help.

The best option would be to hire a freelancer at www.studio.envato.com who should be able to help

Hi

Please be noted for installing plugins you have to upload the correct plugins zip not the entire download. If you downloaded full pack then you should to unzip the pack then there you will find installation package. Please check documentation hope you will get necessary help in documentation.

Thanks