Please update the site

1. when you select Category & Attributes, I set Main Track Length, Additional Track Length s, and many other parameters, but when I decided to change the category !! ATTENTION - everything is reset and I have to fill everything in again. make sure that all the parameters are not lost.

2. make sure that I can immediately add a track to the collection. so that when approved, it immediately falls into the desired collection.

3. do as in the settings, there is a feature-Featured Item I can select from the list and see all the tracks in alphabetical order and see all the titles that were, so I can see which titles can be made, and which are already there. This is an important point

2 Likes
  1. I can see where this would be useful but I’m pretty sure the coding involved means that Envato will likely not be implementing any changes like that any time soon. I suggest being certain of the category and set it before filling out the rest.

2. This seems like it would be useful for a lot of people, I’m not sure why it isn’t a feature but if enough people talk about it they may decide it’s worth implementing.

3. Go to view portfolio, click on the dropdown menu on the top left where it says “Date Published”, select “Title” this will sort all of your tracks in alphabetical order. You can additionally search for specific tracks on the search bar on the right. I hope you find this useful.