Please Suggest to me, why Rejected the Logo Design?

hi if u ask me, you did a great job with the illustration but u messed it up with all the rest indeed … there maybe a an issue with the chosen color for the illustration though i tend to rather like it and think that this is original this way (even if i am suspecting that some of the colors are not cmyk … which is already a problem) but what u have done with the text part , oh my! what a waste , man! the colors, the disposition, the linea side of it … all needs to be redone … why having changing sizes in the main name?! why having a divider for the tagline that is bringing nothing to the table but ruining the aesthetic rather than any other thing?! are u aware that some text are simply unreadable? why introducing a tagline if it cannot be seen? i would suggest to take out the shadow … this is of no use …ad in the case of the blue preview u have here it looks rather like another divider that is not good looking indeed, this is even impossible to identify that this is supposed to be a shadow …