Please some tell me why this flyer is rejected, please details

Your typo is the problem. Your fonts doesn’t pair well together. The main title text effect looks cheap and the subtitle is terrible. Also the guitar is to close to margin.

1 Like

reviewer said me, We have completed our review of “Music Flyer” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again .

Now my Question is, will I able to resubmit this item after correction? according to your suggestion.

No, you cannot resubmit a rejected item

thank you for your advice

hi first of all to answer you question , yes u can resubmit an item … but for u to make sure that u do not get into trouble doing it , u have to make sure that u “bring significant changes” to the item … but believe me , with al what u have to change i guess it will be possible indeed lol

1- breathings
first of all both header and footer text are too close from the edges and this is looking like suffocating out there …

2- organization
hard to identify what the date is doing out there when all the other things are centered , flagged in the middle and that there is absolutely no other text whatsoever being on the sideways with this one …

3- global style
i like the player in the middle but to be honest i see no relationship whatsoever between the guy and the style that he is implying and the rest of the flyer …

4- model
the proportion of it is not the right one u should decrease the model a bit , lower it a bit as well and potentially use a mask to erase the power part of it to gain some small additional space …

5- typo
this is to be redone completely in my view … no combination is working , and this kills the effort of originality so to speak that u made to end uo with failed combinations and very flat texts otherwise …

6- readability
this is a major problem all the same when the main title is hardly readable …

7- hierarchy of information
a lot of things are lacking variations of all sorts but in addition, as mentioned above, the title is not outstanding …

8- choice of color
as for me this yellow colo u use is just horrible, this makes the thing look pretty raw and refinement-proof …

9- execution
do not feel reluctant to push the envelope … at this stage what u have is having very little graphic design in the end , plus this is lacking some extra detail that will make the item look way better … like dropping shadows behind the player so that it smoothens the transition between the model and the background …

10- footer
the footer is in two parts , this is not done , plus conventionally this is better to have the footer included in an imaginary ellipse … which means that the mid section of it should be the longest one horizontally speaking …