Please review these designs

I am a fresher in Envato. Already two of my submissions have been rejected ! That’s why I need your help. Are these files are meeting standard for uploading in Envato? please share your honest review. thanks in advance.

hi, well, u have in most cases an issue of typo indeed. the first csk is not bad but the tagline’s font is definitely not matching with the rest of the logo … plus u are considerably reducing the marketability of the item with the restriction to these three letters in the end …
the second version of csk is way lower quality if u ask me, there is a real issue of harmony -combination of colors and typo combo alike - and the circle around is definitely not original

the cv one is basically too plain and once again there is an issue of making element match with each other and the name and tag clearly do not match the rest …

i like the last one indeed but i tend to believe this is hard to identify what this is supposed to stand for (the global concept if u wish) and the whole thing looks a bit flat in a general way

i am also not sure u had it or not but logos are supposed to hav one vertical version and one horizontal version, too … i guess that only this may lead u to be hard rejected …

1 Like

Thank you… I will definitely follow your suggestions for next submissions.

all guys usually say this , no, not next time, this time and with this item, this is how u can test how u can push your skills to the next level and your product in the meanwhile …