Please Review my Logo

Hello authors,
I will submit this logo template to the Graphic River.
But before submitting I am asking for your help.

Please review my logo and tell me which text should I use with the logo?
How can I improve this logo to GR quality standard

Thanks for your valuable time.

The leaves, dna and typo are not related and they are not integrated. All 3 elements are separated and looks like you grab and place them together.

You have very thin lines in dna element.

Beside the typo is not related with the sign the fonts that you choose doesn’t work at all.

1. Too thin become unreadable

2. It has a mechanical look

3. and 4. Too common

Maybe a brush font could work better.

2 Likes

I am extremely thankful to you. Here’s I have updated the logo and used a brushy type of text. Let me know if I can improve the logo more.

Hi there. :raised_hand: There is a huge difference between a logo and an illustration. Logo should have a conciseness and an interesting idea. I don’t see this in your “logo”, it’s just a second-rate illustration. You just took one element and placed it on top of another one. And it’s all. The logo should be concise. You have not worked through the elements. Try to make the lines of one element move to the lines of another one element. Also, you did not fix the problem that @DesignSomething wrote to you about: “You have very thin lines in dna element.”

2 Likes

The elements are still separated. By integration I mean you need to integrate dna intro the leaves not just place it on top of it. Also you can add some volume on the dna and leaves. The font is off.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your criticism. I will try to intricate the DNA sign into the leafs. Should I use only stroke and no fill to make the lines move one item to one item? Or I should work on this piece? Thanks.

Thank you for the continues reply. I will try more to intricate the DNA sign into the leafs.

Here’s I have created the logo with lines interchanging between objects. Let me know if I can improve the logo more. Thanks.

1 Like

Here’s I have created the logo with lines interchanging between objects. Let me know if I can improve the logo more. Thanks.

There is still no any selection. Everything is sketched haphazardly. This is a logo, each line should be justified. You have exacerbated the “thin lines” problem even more. It seems that either you have not studied the market, or you studied poorly without making conclusions. Words are also randomly located. They are not aligned

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. You are right, I may not have enought market knowledge. :confused: what can I do to improve? :frowning:

I’ve already written what you can do. 2 times

1 Like

yes there is a whole disconnection of all element sin a general way indeed

1 Like

the last try ti by far the best in my opinion, though … to be honest this is not perfect for that mater and i think that either the execution or the positioning of the dna is just not working in my view …in addition, u still have te same issue as regard to managing to make all part look as a whole …maybe considering playing with colors would be a good ideate naturally and easily just make a link between the illustration part and the text one …

plus , if u ask me the typo is basically too flat , this is maybe acceptable in other contexts though here with th typo being the centerpiece of expectations, this is not reaching the standard yet …

1 Like

I am thankful for your review. I am trying to make everything synchronized in the logo. But somehow I couldn’t manage to do so. And How can I decide on Texts? And Where can I find those quality texts? How can I determine which type of text I should Use? Can you please share some resources. Thanks.

if this is good fonts that u look for search dafont or fontsquirrel or fonts in GR …

1 Like

Try to make the dna larger and work more with leaf’s shape. The fonts are still not well.

1 Like