please i need help with this project

I’m new to the Envato platform, please help me with this project I have tried several all have been rejected, help me with this project before sending please…

Do you have commercial rights for all the images you use to create this flyer?

1 Like

i do not get it … i have already replied to a thread for this one … did u get it?

hi this is cool and i really like it , though u have mistakes here all the same …
first of all u should think about logics and to make your item more realistic , u should do as if your composition was put on a ground, table or whatever and if so, this does make sense mohave the smoke all the way … this also implies that u have to drop shadows under lemons being next to the title … otherwise, the two red petals are having a discrepancy in terms of tone, style and grain, so in recommend u to simply either change them or to give them a motion blur so that they are melting more in the back and look more homogenous in the process, while looking more lively too. Then, very important thing … the footer is not popping out much at this stage and u are half way to violate a basic design principle, ie: contrast … besides freeing some small space to give the footer text a bit more breathing would be welcome and for this , a good idea, maybe to bring these texts slightly up and to take the lemons in the background of the composition … (the fact of taking out the smoke as suggested will though help u greatly if u decide to follow what i am saying and this may even prevent u from moving lemons and keep the composition as such … otherwise, drop a smooth shadow under the lemon sliced most importantly move the text in the top left corner, not only is the concerned text crossing an element, which is not a good idea when it comes to readability but this is also misplaced to have the text outstanding and having a good breathing enough … the txt being put too close from margins. With the concerned text , u have violated the contrast principle so u really need to fix this in priority. I would also had the same kind of light that u have in the top right corner to the left one indeed, to increase the balance that u are offering in your creation. Finally the small red bulls is a bad item i do not think that this is bringing much to the table in terms of graphic design and aesthetic , nor as far as conveniency goes. The color is too aggressive compared with the rest of the global item and this is ruining the preview more than any other thing, which is too bad as regard to the quality of what u have here …

1 Like

thank you very much, i will edit :pray:

sorry I asked the same question twice

I made the changes, I hope I noticed the tips

yes it has

hi this is way better for sure … though i am still not thinking that the positioning for the date and time is right one and something ethereally important is missing indeed … the club name … but for branding matters , this is a huge mistake indeed. I think that u should find a way also to make sure that the central title is popoing out more or being more outstanding … i am still not a fan of the red bullet in the right corner … and the positioning of both header eleemnts (top left and top right) are still too close form the edge , which kills the breathing …

1 Like

u should put back the red birds and put back the same effect on the central text indeed … i had not mentioned abiut these lol they were good …

1 Like

sorry to be very boring :pray:

hi buddy , do not worry , happy to help :slight_smile:
in my view it would have been great to cut july rom the rest and put it under th block and moths the block slightly right … but this is just a detail …
to be honest with u , what u have here looks just fantastic i do not know what to say if u cannot make it with this :slight_smile:

1 Like

pls check the solution box :slight_smile: good luck buddy

1 Like

yeha great but for me this was an option , not necessary , in any event it looks great ::slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you very much, I don’t know how to thank you, I’ll try now: :pray: