Please, I need Authors' opinions

Also I have Question to MotionRevoler ?

Does our personal info appear to the reviewer ?

No, but why would it matter? Personal information would have nothing to do with review decisions. Only authorsā€™ usernames are visible to the review team within the queue interface.

Take a look at Badge Logo Reveal approved today fo example please, just take a minute to look design animation and tell me if it really brings something new to the table please @MotionRevolver, please. ItĀ“s E3D obviously. And, with all respect, give me please a reason for that approvalā€¦ and rejection for others

Thanks for sending note for the Drone man to remove as it is very repitative, But still there is alot of these you need to check them

I have all the day along and I noticed many repetitive, extrude E3D items ā€¦
I will send you back what I see just the name ā€¦ Is that Possible or violate rules ?

Items are not going to be removed @HardEdgeie, just they will not approved any more works like that from author

If they are not remove it ā€¦ They should accept ours
To approve their objectivity

But I guess that is not gonna happen. IĀ“d like to but it wonĀ“t happen

No projects will be removed as a result of this conversation.

Why do we live in the medieval centuries ā€¦
We live now in Democratic and Free World ?

Why you protect them Sir ???
Do you know them Sir ???

But items approved are approved and the wonĀ“t be removed. take into consideration that somebody purchased one of those items. It wouldnĀ“t be fair

Do we live in a free world or what ,
He want to close the conversation ???

Approvals remain approvals. Weā€™ve never removed a project because of ā€œrepetitionā€. However, future submissions from a particular author that exceeds the 3-variation rule will not be allowed.

Take a look at Badge Logo Reveal approved today fo example please, just take a minute to look design animation and tell me if it really brings something new to the table please @MotionRevolver, please. ItĀ“s E3D obviously. And, with all respect, give me please a reason for that approvalā€¦ and rejection for others. Just the reason for approval of that itemā€¦to know what i have to follow

What does 3-variation rule mean Sir ?

Videohive allows authors a maximum of 3 variations of the same design or animation for sale in their portfolio. Depending on overall visual quality, execution, and end utility for the customer, we sometimes allow this 3-variation maximum to be exceeded. However, in most cases, we ask that authors limit the variations of a particular theme to only 3.

@MotionRevolver take a look at Badge Logo Reveal approved today fo example please, just take a minute to look design animation and tell me if it really brings something new to the table please @MotionRevolver, please. ItĀ“s E3D obviously. And, with all respect, give me please a reason for that approvalā€¦ and rejection for others. Just the reason for approval of that itemā€¦to know what i have to follow

Again, comparing projects is never 1:1, and therefore, we cannot oblige your request. Also, please refrain from copying and pasting the same message multiple times.

I copied and pasted the same because didnĀ“t have an answerā€¦which I guess you donĀ“t have or it will mess all this if you accept that approve and reject items with same quality standards