Please help.

Hello all, I have been getting hard rejects with no direction or tips on what is wrong with my tracks, would someone please help me out kindly and point me in the right direction?

1 Like

I think mix is not good, and maybe could because They are similar, and similar to the track you got approved too.

Thanks for your feedback, I will take a look, but it’s really hard not to know what’s wrong, as I don’t know which direction to go and fix.

@FoxHorn do you mind kindly giving me some feedback? I don’t know what my tracks got rejected…

Uplifting Happy Gathering:
The guitar doesn’t sound natural (MIDI). the whole arrangement has a bad mix. A lot of musical instruments.

Upbeat Grand Entrance:
The guitar doesn’t sound natural (MIDI). the whole arrangement has a bad mix. In the track there is a sound of “pad” which sounds far from harmonious. You try to experiment with drums-it is not necessary to do.
far from commercial music. Not be seen the idea. far from commercial music. Look for video tutorials on YouTube on writing stock music.

Thanks @FoxHorn. Can you suggest me how to make the guitar sound more natural?

To play live? joke. YouTube has many video demos from different libraries. Find the best and buy it.