Please Help with Kentha

I recently bought the template … Kentha - Tema de WordPress de música sin parar con Ajax

. it was installed in a domain of my property; redjing.com and other hosting too, but due to personal reasons I changed both, so I need help to have authorization to install the the template in my new domain redjingmusic.com.

I am sorry for the inconvenience but I cannot find another way to request your urgent support since I have my project stopped for this inconvenience.

I look forward to your cordial response Thank you

Hi

theme registration maintain through theme author own database. So, if you need to unregister then you can do it from your wp-admin. If you don’t have access of old website wp-admin where the theme registered then you have to contact theme author and request them to unregister the theme license for the old domian/website.

contact theme Author and let them know Support for Kentha (also you can use theme commnets page), theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Hello. Im getting 404 page not found codes for back pages on album releases, artists, and podcasts.