Please help with hard rejection

Get the umpteenth time waiver to the standard set of explanations posomtrite please, I can not understand what I was missing, what’s wrong? This is my first topic and I even have no idea what they did not like.
Below I will give a letter to the text layout and the layout itself:

Unfortunately your submission Walk along the river isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Thanks for your submission!

Regards,

Envato Market Team

P.S. For your reference, here are the details from your submission.

Walk along the river

Theme walks along the rivers. This is a company that provides Landing walks on water in different canoes, kayaks and other types of boats. In the subject there is a block of the boat and the route selection unit prices and reviews, as well as contacts and common text blocks.

boat tours, boating, canoeing, excursions, kayaking, landing, rental, rivers

Link to the demo?

Is it just a PSD not coded right?

With all due respect I can completely see where the reviewer is coming from.

The basics like typography, alignment, spacing, padding, hierarchy and margins all need a lot of work.

There needs to be way more too it in terms of functionality and features and the design needs quite a bit of modernization.

PSD category is perhaps the toughest of all because the design has to be flawless and to a very high standard.

Again with respect this is still a way off, and I am afraid even if you fixed the fundamental issues I would imagine that the general design and limited features will mean that it would still be rejected.

Sorry

Sorry but this looks extremely amateurish. There is everything wrong. You need MUCH more experience before you try to submit your design on ThemeForest. Browse through recent PSDs here on ThemeForest, follow good designers on Dribbble or Behance and practice, practice, practice!

I’m not offended, thank you for your full reply. :frowning: