Please, help to understand what is wrong with this track

Hi there,

I got “hard reject” and I’m trying to improve this track, but I can’t understand what exactly I need to improve. I think it something with mixdown. In email I got this (This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.)
So if you hear something wrong in this track, please, let me know, it would really help me!
Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

I would have seen this song in ads. I do not know what the reason for rejection was (I’m listening with bad headphones, so i can miss something).

Maybe it’s too experimental for this market, it’s sounding alright, I really like the whole thing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for response!

It would be great if reviewer’s just say: sounds good, your mixdown is fine, but this music too experimental for us. :slight_smile:

• 1, I wrote once under another post just to let reviewers have the opportunity to choose a few ready-made models of answers.

Maybe in future :confused:

1 Like

Yes, it is certainly will help authors to improve quality of items.

Sounds good to me, I like those reverse effects, it gives something to the track. In which category did you put it?

1 Like

Thank you for your response!
I uploaded it to “abstract/experimental” category.

I suppose you will get approval 99% if you put it in hip hop category. :+1:

2 Likes

Holly crap i loved his track :open_mouth:

1 Like

is that true? i thought that uploading in the wrong category wouldnt change the review !

1 Like

Sounds good to me.

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t know how it works. I thought if you put your track in a wrong category, but quality of the track is good enough for reviewer - he just change category by himself.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you for your advice!
Is it really sound like Hip-Hop? :slight_smile:

Try to resubmit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah the beat reminds me more of a hip hop but mixed with dubstep.

1 Like

I thought the track between hip-hop and dubstep genres is sutible for abstract/experimental category.
I still thinking that reason of reject could be problem in sounding. But question is - what exactly reviewer dosn’t like.

Anyway, thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

it really sounds good (I am a sound engineer) - make a 2-fold faster pace and it will be sold :wink:

1 Like

To me yes :smile: Something like new style of hiphop. Mix/master is good by my opinion.

1 Like

I really like your music, I don’t understand why it’s hard reject.

But I found the same thing on my track, a week ago I uploaded this kind of track, combining the string section and EDM / hip hop / trap beat, and was rejected.

Maybe they see that music like that is not suitable for audiojungle, or maybe there is something missing in the audio mixing process, less reverb (less wet) or doesn’t sound good on EQ. Or maybe they expect a more dynamic melody in the string section (not too many repetitive melodies), like long and legato notes and the notes don’t repeat.

Because before that, I submited similar tracks with a lot of reverb on strings, electronic snare, and synth percussion, and also had more dynamic of string licks, and then approved.

1 Like