Please help to find reason for hard reject my Laravel Script

I have build a Writing Assistant and Content Generator SaaS using PHP (Laravel)
and i had used 3 themes(As Frontend) which was purchase regular license from themeforest and i have used it for my software.
actually i dont have proper idea that i can’t use on the that software which is i sell on codecanyon. i was thiking that i am using it only my one software as the license is regular license.

after the reviewer said that i have remove the frontend theme and use my own design theme for the software.
then the reviewer show me few unwanted reason which is not make any sense to me.
here is few reason which is not make any sense to me and i have doubt about the reviewer ability to check the software.

1. The Reviewer said that the software template design is same .and he give me proof.
    can you check this is let me know is this same?
    my one: Screen Shot on 2024-04-01 at 15-03-53.png - Droplr and magic ai : Screen Shot on 2024-04-01 at 15-03-27.png - Droplr .
    how he compare this two design and tell me this is same. i dont know how can he check this and compare this.
    also i have share more screenshot for the design and you can check this is same or not. Screenshot by Lightshot
    then i have also change the design and get a unique design here is the screenshot Screenshot by Lightshot

if he compares with form data then i have say that the reviewer is not ability to check software.because
a specific form data is same . let’s say a user form then that have all name ,email, phone, address,etc.
exactly if generate blog post then have to need title and description to generate the blog post.even that was not same with magic ai.
also my previous next ai(undefined | Login) software have the same form data and this software also have the same form data.i did not notice or check magic ai software form data

2.The reviewer said that the software code is same as the Magic AI software. and he give me few proof which is not make any sense to me.and i have doubt about the reviewer ability to check the software.
my one : Screen Shot on 2024-04-01 at 15-14-55.png - Droplr and magic ai : Screen Shot on 2024-04-01 at 15-14-38.png - Droplr (This is laravel auth which is same for all laravel (v10-11 software)
my one : Screen Shot on 2024-04-01 at 15-28-53.png - Droplr and magic ai : Screen Shot on 2024-04-01 at 15-28-40.png - Droplr (This is laravel auth which is same for all laravel (v10-11 software)

• i am using laravel and the magic ai use same framework and the auth controller is same for all laravel software.

for the vite after build the npm automatically create a build folder with that files . so its default for laravel vite.
my one : Screen Shot on 2024-04-01 at 14-57-20.png - Droplr and Screen Shot on 2024-04-01 at 15-00-19.png - Droplr and magic ai : Screen Shot on 2024-04-01 at 15-00-08.png - Droplr

• i am using vite for the build process and the magic ai use the same build process for the laravel software.

as a reviewer they should know that the laravel auth controller is same for all laravel software and the vite and build process is same for all laravel software.
also i have explained this in the description that i have use the laravel 11 and tailwindcss and vite for the build process.

3.The reviewer said that the software SVG and design and magic ai header Design is same. and he give me few proof which is not make any sense to me.
my one : Screen Shot on 2024-04-01 at 15-17-33.png - Droplr and magic ai : Screen Shot on 2024-04-01 at 15-17-43.png - Droplr

again i have changed the theme and use my own design theme (QEST- Apps Landing Template by unique_coder | ThemeForest) which is on my themeforest profile
for the own design I have changed the color,bg and add few gradient color and few other things as per my software design.and submit it

then again hard reject it without telling anything.
then i have update the laravel version to 11 and fixed few other things and fully check the software till 2 weeks
and submit it again and again hard reject it without telling anything.

I am feeling totally mad and empty and i don’t know what to do now.
i have spent more than 6 months to build this software and i have follow the all guideline of upload process.

Can anyone tell me why my item got rejected again and again.

Here is the demo link of the software DevinAI
and the login details are for the admin panel
Email:admin@example.com
Password:12345678

and for the company panel
Email:company@example.com
Password:12345678

Thanks

@charlie4282 @LSVRthemes @BenLeong @bethanyg3 @mgscoder @Ivor @KingDog @rosssimpson