Please Help to FeedBack...my PowerPoint Template has been Hard Reject

Hi Everyone, can you explain why my item got rejected by Graphicriver. I have already use Margin n Padding scale.
Thanks

Your elements are all over the place. Your presentation doesn’t have consistency from one slide to another. Looks like you hurry up to finish it. You have issues with typography, hierarchy, spacing and alignments as well. Use a grid to properly align the elements. Also you need a strong concept.

hi i am sorry but from where i sit there is a good deal of things to fix, modify or change indeed
let’s get started

1- general guideline
u have to keep in mind that the item is a whole, of course, variety of slides is cool as depending on needs, u have different types of visuals to offer , though, and this is where things went wrong for u , u have to have harmony and continuity and the fact of the matter is that until now this is very difficult to identify it indeed …
2- alignment
sorry to say just this but u cannot expect in such a professional marketplace to have anything accepted with so many violations of a basic design principle like this …, from one slide to the other , things should be arranged the same way and u are miles away from this at the moment …
3- contrast
i would not go as far as saying that u are violating this basic design principle to, but u are definitely on the verge with many things that u tried to supposedly value … and this takes me to the next point …
4- hierarchy
u have inverted hierarchy on many occasions, some of the things that u want to value turn out to offer less contrast with the background than the “non highlighted” ones, which is ruining the coherence and hierarchy of the item …
besides , some titles are almost invisible … see next point …
5- value texts or making them spring out …
this is very difficult to have anything getting the proper attention if u choose several options and the worst things is that u combined them altogether on many occasions (thin font, text over a photo, text over a complex surface or shape and so on …)
6- typo
i guess u do not identify how much this point really matters here … this is probably the most important one in GR no matter what is the category where u are posting … and the bottom line is that u are going to be asked much efforts about it and that expectations will be high regarding typo, offering variations, font combinations and touches of originality ar not an option … what u have here is not satisfying apat from font color and hierarchy issues insofar as some of the combinations are simply not working and that the main used font is simply in a diverging style with the gra[hic part otherwise …
7- branding
for branding reasons among other things , the logo and corporate identity of the company must be given the proper attention, impact and positioning so that they spring out, can be remembered and be outstanding , in your context this hardly seen …