Please help (this is the first work), I can't understand why rejected?

Several times altered (and did other work), but I can’t understand why rejected? Help to understand why, what am I doing wrong?

1. image
  2. image
    3.image
    Thank you very much for the help!

With respect they just don’t lol rI emoji quality esp the logo.

They are all a bit basic, outdated and the type choice and styling is not great

Thank you very much for honest advice.(though slightly annoying) will try/to learn more. Please tell me that’s one more job whether to continue to finish. or maybe to change something.

I’d suggest starting over - that’s a highly competitive category and simple designs are actually harder to get approved due to the need for them to be pixel perfect

They need a lot of work. Take a look at this buton below…

I designed and created that after checking out your post. It took me exactly four minutes, and I made it in After Effects and I’ve never made a button before. It’s debatable whether it’s better than your buttons, and even if it is, it’s unlikely it would get accepted on GraphicRiver… but my point is, you need to put a lot of time and effort into creating items for Envato. It’s not enough to think of something, whip it up, and then just upload it.

Depends on the marketplace, but some people spend weeks, if not months creating their items. They plan, sketch, design, tweak, revise and finalise… until they feel that their item is the best it possibly can be. They think about the right colour combinations and the best way to promote them in their preview image.

Brush up on your skills, maybe take a few courses or watch a few tutorials, check out some of the top selling items on Graphic River to get an idea of the standards… then come back more powerful then we can possibly imagine. Good luck!

Thank you very much for help!!!Will learn