Please help point me out the reason for the hard reject of my "Woocommerce SecurionPay Gateway"

Hi Everybody!

After 9 days, I got an email “Your item, SecurionPay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce, has been rejected”, It’s an unexpected email.

The following answer:

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “SecurionPay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”.

I see last thread same with my issue: " Help find the reason for the reject of my WooCommerce Permalink Manager" – siteimage
I tried to review my code again, I seem it was passed all.

I’m planning for next submit, but now I can’t continuous because I don’t know what exactly is my issue, how to resolved it for next submission.

I tried to contacted to envato, but I received the email something like that: “… if an item is Hard Rejected then our reviewers cannot afford the resource in spending time with detailed feedback. …”

So I try to post my issue to here, and I hope I can found the solution for next submission, my demo site: https://demo.w4press.com. Add an item to cart >> checkout page >> select payment method (SecurionPay Credit Card Or Pay via SecurionPay) >> Place holder

Thank so much!
Davis Bui