why my psd item has been rejected???
please help me.
At the first sight it looks OK in general. But when I look closely:
- I notice some spacing problems (especially in the blocks with button, where it should be separated more from the texts).
- Really lack of space in CTA section
- Inconsistent UI elements sizing (buttons)
- Personally I don’t like the font you’re using (but that might be not a primary reason for hard reject)
- Testimonials section looks really weird (in terms of hierarchy and alignment)
- There is a typo in your buttons which a bit devalues the overall quality of the work.
- The icons you’re using in Features section mismatches the style (stroke thickness) of the icons in other section.
- I’m not sure about mixing vector illustrations (first section) with real life photos (About us section). I think this breaks the overall design look & feel.
In my personal opinion here are the most probable reasons of your hard reject:
- There are too many design errors and inconsistencies per square pixel. I assume it’s the only page you’ve submitted, so it has to be really really perfect in terms of typography and spacing.
- There are lots of designs with the style like yours. It really lacks of uniqueness and aesthetics. As it’s overcrowded category on TF (in terms of style) your design really needs to be very nice and exclusive to compete with other good works.
OK, I will resolve that problems.
Thank you so much for your feedback, it’s so helpfull.