Please Help Me Why My Music Rejected For Quality Standard !?

Hey Mates
I’m Babak bazgosha, Edm Music Producer & Started Selling Since 2019 In Audio Jungle…But More Of My Songs Is Hard Rejected For Quality Standard…Please Listen To The Last Song That Was Hard Rejected ! Please Tell Me What Is The Problem In My Song ?!
Song Link :

Hi @babakbazgosha,

what I noticed hearing your song:

• you’re using the same 4-bar chord progression without any change from start to the end. The only changes you made are adding and subtracting insruments. There is not really a song evolving.
  • the used claps and finger snaps are sticking too much out in my opinion
  • the end of the song comes a bit unexpected

Of course, I don’t know, if tese are the reasons for the hard rejection, but that’s what I noticed.

2 Likes

“you’re using the same 4-bar chord progression without any change from start to the end. The only changes you made are adding and subtracting insruments. There is not really a song evolving.”
Ostinato is not yet a reason for rejection! We know a lot of hits that were built on the same chord!

“* the used claps and finger snaps are sticking too much out in my opinion”
Again, this may be the intention of the author.
“the end of the song comes a bit unexpected”
This is also not a mistake! Sometimes the musical coda can be an ellipsis.

@Cosmorot Man, I tried to help him with possible rejection reasons. Do you think it is helpful simply to negate my proposals? If you know better rejection reasons - write him.

1 Like

Mate, I’m trying to analyze your arguments. And I’m also trying to come up with my own. But I have a feeling that the authors also accept the goods. And they are afraid of competition. What do you think?

Mate, it can be 100 times the intention of the author. If it doesn#t fit to the market demands, then it could be a rejection reason.

Maybe you’re right in terms of music theory. But we’re working here for a simplyfied consumer market, which has it’s own rules in terms of “What does fit to support a main product?”

If one is a genius in composing and made super complicated and super creative music, which follows all complicated rules in music theory and on top added some new and unheared sounds and notes and progression - but in the end it doesn’t fit to the stock music market, then it will end up in a rejection.
It’s not the question here, how creative a composer is. The only question here is:“Will it sell?”.

All our proposals to the “Why was my song rejected” questions are based of experience. There is no claim for the truth. It’s always an assumption.

We compete all to each other - but we try also to help each other.

Here you are wrong! All your analysis ends not in quality, but in the price of $5! I receive a newsletter with recommendations and “market research”.
And pay attention to the price and how many times my compositions were bought: Cosmorot
And yet, in the last month, 3 of my tracks have been rejected due to “quality”. Is this “help”?