Please help me why my logo is rejected?

hi buddy, i am sorry but the main problem taht i have is that i do not understand the concept right from the beginning, besides, to furtehr tell u how i feel, even after reading, i am still wandering what teh symbol stands for, which is really not clear , this is the bottom line … is that meant to be a planet? is there supposed to be a leaf? i am sure of nothing , even after reading … at the moment this rather looks like a problem of execution and of concept as well … the typo si way too flat itold u many times already but this is even truer here … u cannot expect to have something this tasteless go through … not to mention that the taglineis missing and that u are shooting a bullet in your own foot out of not introducing it … doing it would help u to bring variations, font combos and touches of originality to teh table and ultimately generate some relief … the colors u have chosen make sense though they fail to contrast enough with teh background so that nothing prevails and is really outstanding …

1 Like