Please help me to know what are the mistakes with this design.

Your business card is way to simple and common.

Your flyer looks like you grab some elements and put it together in hurry. Also the style you used is not in trend.

Check this for inspiration

2 Likes

thank you for the answer… this is very helpful… :tersenyum::tersenyum:

I have followed your pinteres…

hi for the card there is so much to say that this is hard to know what to start with indeed …

1- typo
this is super flat , not original, not combining fonts enough

2- fake logo
pls create a professional one so that this is bringing extra touch of creativity and design to the card while this is make people imagine a bit more the card with their own logo , too … this looks quickly done , period …

3- icons
they are too basic, coming up with everything but original photoshop-preset lookalike icons is not a good idea , this is not making the card look good, original or whatever

4- global style
this is flat , lacking originality and quite empty in the end , too

5- logo side
what is the purpose of having such a 2-sided card ? when u have only a logo in one side , like this?

6- marketability and commercial potential …
this can of thing can be redone by any guy who knows photoshop tools in a few minutes so do u think that people would buy it to save time? no they would just redo and save money in this case …

1 Like

for the illustration

here is what is wrong in my opinion …

1- disbalance
the upper part is quite empty and the lower part is crammed … there is no breathing all elements almost touch each other and so on …

2- header
it looks lost out there , pasted hard to understand where the shape of the buller out there comes from …

3- global reading direction
this is not really well done when it comes to the way the eye is sweeping around the page , have u ever heard about z-shape reading? so the global positioning of elements and texts in particular is not good enough at this stage

4- spacing
i evoked this a bit in the disbalance part but there is more to say when it comes to the spacing between texts and edges that is globally too small indeed

5- alignment
why is the lower part of the global “footer” not matching with the upper part on the left and right sides? this makes very little sense and this is not harmonious visually either …

6- hierarchy
this part can be still improved , think about it , what is the most important for clubs? this is to promote the even and the club itself and right now the club is relegated to a small size , clearly not popping out …

1 Like

wow , it turns out there are still many of my shortcomings, thank you for your explanation this is very helpful for me in the future in making the next work …
thanks again for the explanation … :slight_smile:

wow , it turns out there are still many of my shortcomings, thank you for your explanation this is very helpful for me in the future in making the next work …
thanks again for the explanation … :slight_smile:

hi buddy i recommend that u rework these ones and not wait for next times … most of the guys who do what u mention repeat the same mistakes over and over again and do not get anything approved …
if u feel like u have clues enough as to how to improve your work pls check the “solution” box

Ok thanks buddy.

Hi friend, I have seen your portfolio, your work is perfect.
I hope to be like you later … :slight_smile: