Please help me idea themes wordpress.

Hi to all:

I am very bad idea I not know what category theme I will create wordpress but I would make multipurpose already all have category themeforest but I think if make wordpress same category themeforest will hard rejected :frowning:

I would new idea for theme wordpress, please help me thanks.

Regards.
JeriTeam

please help me

help meeeee

Please don’t bump your threads with meaningless posts.

Your theme will not be hard-rejected basing on a category you submitted it to, as long as it’s really multi-purpose. Otherwise you will most likely be soft-rejected and asked to change the submission category.

If you want to find out what category niche hasn’t been saturated yet, just take a look at current WordPress themes :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Luca

1 Like

@LucaThemesCom

See you my themes “fastChef” was hard rejected becuase already other design themeforest message reviewer say:

"Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category. Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet."

I not want again hard rejected :frowning:,

demo: http://wp.erikaivo.info/fastchef/

Hi Jerry,

I would like to answer the question yow know there are several word press theam in the market
so would like to tell you some few wordpress theams example given below

• Uncode
  • Jevelin
  • Kalium
  • TheGem
  • KALLYAS
  • Composer
  • Infinite
  • Massive Dynamic
    I hope this above wordpress theams helpful for you,

Regards,
Daniel,
Techtiq Solutions

2 Likes

Many thanks :slight_smile: good idea :smiley:

Regards.

1 Like

What the reviewer actually meant by “Categories” is that your theme was either:

• PSD,
  • HTML,
  • WordPress.

If your theme is accepted under any of these categories, it doesn’t mean that it will automatically fit others in terms of quality. That’s why many developers are struggling with having their HTML templates accepted even if the same PSD design is already in their TF portfolio :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Luca

1 Like

Already have on themeforest Uncode, Jevelin, Kalium, etc I find search :frowning:

Many thankssss I understand but a question do I can make wordpress but file psd? pleaseee help me thanks.

Of course! In fact you shouldn’t worry about what technology will the person who buys your PSD template use. If you want to create PSD template, just stick to the design and let the coder choose a way to convert it to a working website :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Luca

1 Like

I not like work psd because bad sales :(, what I can do?

Unfortunately there’s not much I can do about how certain items are selling. If you want to make money on ThemeForest, just do what you’re good at.

Of course WordPress themes may sell better, but there will always be demand for PSD templates.

Thanks,
Luca

1 Like

I already have psd, html is “barber pre” than do I can make wordpress?

psd: https://themeforest.net/item/barber-pre-template-psd/19514030

html: https://themeforest.net/item/barberpre-template-html/19749464

You can, but, the truth be told, you don’t have much of a chance to have the theme above accepted in WordPress version. Bear in mind that WordPress is flooded with all kinds of one-page designs, so you’d have to come up with something extraordinary to be accepted. Not to mention your design needs many adjustments in pretty much all areas, plus it doesn’t seem to be good idea for barber to have business-like website design.

Thanks,
Luca

1 Like

@LucaThemesCom
Than I can do another design first psd, second html and third wordpress?

You can create all of them or only one, it’s up to you :slight_smile: I’d start with WordPress though, so you have bigger chances of having the same design accepted in HTML and PSD categories.

1 Like

@LucaThemesCom

I have approved psd and html but one page :frowning: I think that wordpress will hard rejected.

Maybe wordpress need more work pages.

hey?

what happened?