Please help me how i can get zip file of my wordpress website.

Hi,

Can someone please help me !!!
I have created website in wordpress (local host), what to upload zip file to themeforest.
How can I get zip file of my wordpress website from (local host) ?

What I have to upload in below screenshot.

Thanks,
Ganesh

Hi

in your screenshots:

1. Main Files: which will contain all your files as like template/theme as zip, documentation. This upload will receive your customer.
  2. Wordpress Theme: here need to provide only the wordpress theme not full website

Hope you understand.

Thanks

Thank you for the help!!!

And how can i get zip file of my website in wordpress.

may I know why you need zip file of your website in wordpress? So that I can understand and tell you about this.

So that i can upload it on the themeforest.

In below screenshot

As I have mentioned:

1. Main Files: which will contain all your files as like template/theme as zip, documentation. This upload will receive your customer.

You don’t need zip file of your website, you need your created theme zip. If you are the Author of the theme then you should to know where you will get the theme and for creating zip you can use any utility sftware.

Thanks

You need to upload your WordPress theme, not the website.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help !!!

One last question, can we pickup some free theme from wordpress and change it completely and then can we sell that theme on themeforest or we have to design totally a new theme on our own to sell on themeforest…

Just my personal opinion do your theme which is completely your own mean from the scratch. and if you use free theme then most probability will not be acceptable, to get approve you have to provide premuim features, Unique asthetic design which wil not exist in free theme. Thanks

Hi
Regarding your questions:

• upload only your theme made by your code, or use free frameworks to build it…
    When you want to use something, ask author if you can use it and keep that email.
    If you download free theme and make changes possible to be aprouved on themeforest (they check all but maybe they don’t recognize it that is from other theme), and after x months author of that theme recognize it and will sue you… Is not ok, no?

• regarding upload, make one folder with name of your theme and add licence file, documentation, theme as zip psd if you have and want to add it, demo if you offer demo for import.
    Make as zip using software like winrar or other free soft

Cheers

Thank you for that for that information and help !!!