Please Guide, Why My HTML5 Template got rejected ?

Please Guide, Why My HTML5 Template got rejected ? I have tried 2 times and uploaded 2 different Templates both got rejected!

there is no help from Themeforest no guide why this is happening ?

Demo : http://themeinception.com/inception/index.html

Reason of Rejection :

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Inception - Responsive Clean Photography Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice.

Please guide…

anyone?

Your template is way too simple in terms of functionality and design. For $10-15 you can find outstanding portfolio HTML templates that have amazing design, great functionality and are definitely worth purchasing. The fact that you added word “Clean” to your theme’s title does not justify your theme’s simplicity.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your precious time and comment sir.

I accept it, it is a very small and simple template but! again as I have developed some websites for photographers who always used to complain about too much of animation and color combination here and there ! again they wanted links instead of isotope !

so I thought to start with simple and clean Template so that I can add other editing and extra things later on.

again If you noticed, Sir, I’m new on Themeforest this is my first Project here. so I wanted it to be simple and small to get started !

this is a practical template then a extra loaded theme features!

But… I didn’t got chance to add more stuff on this template !

anyway, so there is not any bugs or code mistakes right ? I just wanted to confirm sir. as I said I’m new in here so…?