Please give me some notes about my logo before uploading to the site

Please give me some notes about my logo before uploading to the site

@n2n44

hi u have much to deal with … first of all there is close to no harmony in the way elements are organized … the thing is that your logo is super high and thin and the base of it is completely the other way around indeed… there is too much of a discrepancy that led u to break the harmony … in addition, i guess u can identify this by yourself by the way , there are too many details in your logo right now … when u take a look at it small size, all the details disappear and the global logo shape looks sort of unclear. Then, color choices are not necessarily good in a general way, they look neither realistic, nor in keeping with the main theme and sometimes, they turn out to be not even harmonious. The best tries by far are actually the two one color versions indeed. The logo is also not original to say the least and u start with a handicap as there are tons f logos in this subject so unless u bring something really creative to the table , u will get into trouble even more easily with such a theme … the typo is nothing but clean and flat at the same time, standards in GR in a general way - no matter what the category is - that this is very unlikely that u have a logo accepted with a typo offering no variation, close to no combination and absolutely no real originality. the tagline is not in the right proportion and why making yourself get into trouble … just put a short tagline … just like all the other people do …

1 Like