Please give me some feedback on this rejected track

Hi,

I thought this track should be approved but it didn’t. And i don’t understand why. I hope you can point/ show me some issues so i can learn of it. I would appreciate it very much!!

Feedback:“Unfortunately your submission Happy Lively Family isn’t ready for AudioJungle and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.”

https://soundcloud.com/innersample/happy-lively-family

2 Likes

Hey,

I really love the sound and idea of the track - quite interesting!
May be it was rejected because of some kind of “cutted” rhythm? But seriosly it is great track.

best regards

1 Like

hi, i ma not a music expert to say the least but it seems to me that the track is a bit too repetitive and and maybe the cut rhythm is making the whole thing sounds a bit metallic, it may not please all … I personally like your track , this is cool :wink: GL

1 Like

Hi TitanSlayer and n2n44
Thanks a lot for your feedback. I understand that it is not directly an audio/mixing issue . That is for me important feedback.
The cutting thing! I shall see if i can do something about it.
Maybe there is hope for this track. :wink:

Best regards and good luck U2!

In my oppinion, the track / idea is great. But,
I would suggest you quantize the claps and the finger snapping.
Recheck for all tracks for tempo 'shuffle’
and try to bring the track 'closer’
Try fattening the track, reupload and tell the reviewer on the changes you’ve made.
I guess they will reconsider it.
Good luck bro! :slight_smile:

1 Like

try make the half verse cutted and the other half straight ! play with your sound ! this is really a great idea but needs more groove ! thats my opinion of course ! wish you luck with this great idea !

1 Like

Hi Lostsoundstudio and Wolfsound,

Thanks al lot for your positive feedback and your suggestions to improve the track. I will work on it.

Best regards and also good luck with your tracks!!!

1 Like

audio/mixing is good. I think its the rythm and maybe this track needs a catchy, repeating melody =)

1 Like

Hi LeChuckz,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Also a good point to work on!

Best wishes!

1 Like

good luck =)

no we are not U2 lol ahahaha kidding too bad, we would be much better off lol

1 Like

Good idea, but it sounds too choppy and robotic right now. It needs to flow. More consistent rhythm.

1 Like

Hi MattyFrench,

Thanks for your suggestion!

This track is nice BUT:

Its like you rushed to finish it.
There are no transitions (or passages) from 1 part into the other.
its like you just muted some parts and added some others only.
It needs a bit of story telling between each song part.
Like uplifting FX or reversed cymbals.

Hope you understand me.

best,

1 Like

Thanks Pandocrator,

I do understand your remarks and i appreciate it a lot!!

Best wishes!

Hey TitanSlayer, n2n44, LostSoundStudio, WolfSound LeChuckz, MattyFrench, Pandocrator,

I want to tell you that my rejected track is now accepted. I want to thank you for your feedback and tell you that it had led to a positive result.

2 Likes

just want to know …you resubmit your rejected track or create new one ???

yes i resubmit the item after i made a better track. i also renamed the track. But i mentioned it to the reviewer that the track was rejected before.

1 Like

great…congrats :slight_smile: … I feel same sometimes that track should be approved but it didn’t :frowning: but I never try to resubmit after corrections and enhancement …

1 Like