please give me corrections, is this logo will be approved ?

hi for me the illustration is not bad, though this is a bit disconnected from the text part because only made of strokes while the texts are not and since the illustration is much more curvy that the fonts u used so that there is sort of dissonance between both parts. If the illustration looks rather cool, however this is also getting u into trouble insofar as the tail makes your logo naturally look misbalanced indeed and as u may know alignment is a basic design principle and something that is not a small deal … do not get me wrong i do not mean that this is really misaligned but this look s like because of the shape of the monkey and ultimately this is very disturbing visually speaking to feel like that there is such a “flaw”. For me the typo also needs improvement as regard to high standards here .this is too monolithic at this stage, u need to introduce variations, font combos and possibly touches of originality and i am sure that u could find a main font matching even more with the illustration …

1 Like

Thanks ! This will help a lot to improve my design

1 Like

hope so good luck and good work :slight_smile:

1 Like