please feedback about my design (figma) for submit themeforest.

please give me feedback about my design figma thank you.

Authors: please help me, thank you.

nothing help me :frowning:

Just my personal opinion design need to be more clean. Spacing issue there (section to section).

1 Like

Thank you.

@mgscoder How I can fix spacing (section to section) and need to be more clean?

each section top/bottom space should be same and try to give some more space. What is the meaning play button just above the newsletter section? Your demo all section should be meaningful (what is your template about). Footer section About Me can be placed in the Left first column. Follow me on FB column is not professional.

see video click button play

I will to sell template figma for blog horoscope

Improve the design and then try to upload to see approve or reject.

thank you but I will make more pages about, etc (other pages)

yes, you must have to include the inner pages.

@mgscoder

Please explain about “Just my personal opinion design need to be more clean.” thank you.

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to provide some feedback on the design work you shared on Figma. Firstly, I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with your creativity and attention to detail in crafting the design.

Your choice of colors, typography, and layout is exceptional and really brings the concept to life. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it a joy to navigate through the various screens. I also appreciate how you’ve incorporated our brand elements seamlessly into the design, maintaining a consistent look and feel.