Please explain me why my letterhead design rejected?

I Upload a letter head template

but i got feedback like this …“we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”… How can i understand envato review process?

hi, well , the bottom line is that there is much of a deja vu feeling rusting from this item … about shapes, color combinations, disposition and so on and that introducing something that really looks fresh and new would be more than welcome to say the least. Indeed , the graphic design part is rather limited at the moment and pushing the envelope would help u not only to create value and commercial potential but also to have a product differing a bit from the tons of already created items of this category indeed … By the way , the rather flat graphic design and rather lack of originality are rather well emphasized by the icons that simply looking like simple photoshop presets an that basically do not bring anything really interesting visually speaking … do not get me wrong , i do not mean that the design is bad … this is not so though, with the degree of saturation that the market is globally in, the bottom line is that u need to do more or really bring something different to have items accepted and this is clearly not what u have pop your sleeve at this stage …

1 Like

thanks for your advise. Next time i will keep that in mind. wish me good luck.

if i use geometric pattern in photoshop for business card background design and convert it to smart object will it be a problem uploading in graphicriver?

no , indeed , smart object are much appreciated as they are even easier to edit indeed … i also strongly advice u to to try to fix with the concerned items, as most of the guys who say " i will do next time", as for i could analyze, just come back the next time and have done the very same mistakes … now this is up to u, i just tell u to help … of course, good luck for the new submissions in any event. Now, if u feel like that u have enough clues as to know how to improve your item , just check the “solution” box, good work and good luck :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face: