Hi, everyone. “This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately”. Please explain, why it does not meet Envato quality standards?
Hi @AdreamAudio, welcome to the forum.
At first: I do not produce Hip Hop music and I am not a specialist to judge this piece of music with the knowledge of this genre. See my words as as possible customer, who is browsing the catalog with a click on your track.
- There’s no intro. Your intro sounds like a fade in in a full outworked loop.
- The kick drum and the bass doesn’t sound like, what I would expect in a Hip Hop track. In my opinion the kick has too much presence, also the bass sound.
- There is no song evolving. You repeat that 4-bar pattern in the beginning 4 times. To make it a bit more interesting, you’ve deleted some kick beats. But for that 16 bars it is too boring.
- The change in the bridge at 00:46 are simply the deleted bass and drum parts, nothing more
- after the bridge you repeat the same 4-bar pattern from the beginning
- in my opinion that brass sound is unlucky chosen
- The mix is not Hip Hop like
I don’t know, what the secret is, to make a Hip Hop track more various - but to be honest, your track is too simple, too many repetitions (which makes it boring), unlucky chosen sounds and I miss the pressure of low bass, what is typical for Hip Hop tracks. Maybe some vocals would help.
But maybe here some other forum members, who have a better knowledge than me in this genre.
thanks for feedback