Please close the rating for the first 48 hours after purchase! Some people immediately rate 1-star

Hi Envato team,

Unfortunately, some newbie people are in hurry and rate the item 1-star immediately after purchase when they can’t use the item correctly before reading the item’s documentation or asking for help from the author.
I had some customers that rated my item 1-star just one hour after purchase! And the problem was from them and their low knowledge of WordPress! And I had to contact them from their profile to resolve their problem and ask from them to change their rating to 5 stars! Some did that and some not!
For example here is a rating from my customer. He thinks he should purchase Elementor pro to use my theme and I think he didn’t see our Elementor widgets in the panel.
His review:
Once the theme is installed, you need to install elementor to start building your custom home page. All the important options, like post, gallery, nav menu, animated headlines, CTAs, woocommerce, etc., in elementor are available only in the pro version which means a second purchase of at least $59/year for 1 website

While others rated 5 stars! If you open the rating after the first 48 hours, the customer tries to contact the author or read the documentation before the rating.

Thank you

@BenLeong, @charlie4282

Hi,

Get in touch with envato market author help center they would like to assist you.

Thanks!

Thread Closed >> Reason Call Out Other Users/Staff/Authors