Please, can you suggest a reason why my action was rejected?

Few days ago I submitted my action to utility category:

Preview Image:

Icon:

Tags:
Photoshop action, image action, photo action, download, action set, crop images, crop photos, cut images, cut photos, square crop, circle crop, automatic crop, batch crop, crop multiple images, cropping images one at a time, batch Photo, aspect ratio, square thumbnails, circle thumbnails, crop thumbnails, square region, custom shape, photoshop shape, photo orientation, easy, fast, tool, utility, way, tutorial

Description:

Help file (converted to pdf to upload here):
Help.pdf (799.6 KB)

I tested my item on Adobe CS3 and CC version, on Mac and PC: everything works as expected.

My item was rejected with the following message:

After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Auto Crop Image’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on GraphicRiver. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.

When I filled the upload form I left the message for the reviewer:

Thanks for your daily job.
Please inform me about rejection reason in couple of words, like a “copyright violation”, or a “bad description”, or a “poor quality of action result”.
Thanks for understanding.
Hope you’re doing well and wishing you a pleasant day!

As you can see the reviewer ignored my request and now I’m trying to guises what’s wrong with my item.
I really don’t understand what exactly quality standard of the crop utility envato team was expected.

Please suggest a reasons.
Thank you!