Pleas give me suggestion why my logo design rejected?

Pleas give me suggestion why my logo design rejected?

Any one can help me?

thanks for your feedback

1 Like

hi indeed i really like the illustration part but maybe they consider this is a bit too detailed as here they consider the logo in very small size, otherwise , sorry to say just this, but indeed the typo part is quite flat … there is no originality at all, no combinations, and as such , here , u do not stand a chance to have a logo accepted with such a typo … not to mention that the horizontal version is lacking too

1 Like

Thank you for commenting on my logo.

I have tried to make it more simple and attractive.

What do you think of the new logo?

1 Like

first logo -> I like it more…

but as @n2n44 mentioned typo could be problem. Logo as itself is pretty nice - Indian style (of course if it’s vetor :slight_smile: )

oh - sorry - but what this logo means… ? for me as european looks like Indian logo - but what is this mean ? :slight_smile: I am just curious

2 Likes

Thank you for commenting on my logo.

I want to make a logo that is suitable for the unique souvenir business, or herbal medicines or everything related to natural and leaves.

The meaning of this logo is an element that synergizes one another. Something that represents a natural cycle and synergy

1 Like

for me it is :slight_smile: just try to work on typo, this is hard in logos… to find this good balance . :slight_smile:

1 Like

for me it looks rather like a spa thing … but is it really important what this is for anyways? not sure in my case

1 Like

ok LOL

2 Likes

old topic…

2 Likes

pls check the solution box :slight_smile:

1 Like