plaease tell me why my cv was rejected??

wow , give it up guys, jason statham is in the house! :slight_smile: lol

more seriously buddy, i think that u are expected either to bring more effort when it comes to typo and in particular for titles and that u should also introduce a bit colors and potentially more graphic elements too, at this time , u have a limited number of things graphically speaking and this is making your item clean but probably too plain and flat , too …

i know but i thought as it is a cv it should be clean and professional. I m really not getting anywhere.

indeed clean and professional does not mean that u have to avoid all graphical work, this is a design platform here, pls keep this in mind … besides, think about it, if u end up having something that anyone mastering word could do with microsoft tools, then u can ask yourself why people would come here to buy it … u need to give an additional value to your item and work, not only for this work to look more impressive and worked out to all (both reviewers and potential buyers) also but in order to make people feel that if they buy it they will really save some time out of buying rather than doing by themselves …