@pinkzebra achieved 100.000 sales!!! big congratulations man!!! :D

I’m not very good doing this kind of things, but I’ll do, please support me! :smiley:
Today is a big day, and we have to celebrate a big event… the author @pinkzebra has reached the amazing number of 100.000 sales!!! and this is so special…!! it’s a big refference… have no words… some guys … we are waited some time for this, and finally… he get this!! :slight_smile:
Maybe I encourage the AJ Team to do something special with this hero?
SO
LETS to have BIG BEERS!!!
please, feel free to celebrate and write something to tribute him :smiley:
BEERS!
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::

24 Likes

Fantastic result!!
Congratulations to pinkzerba!

2 Likes

@pinkzebra congratulations! :beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

Congratulations to PINKZEBRA !!! Great result!!! :muscle::muscle::beer::tropical_drink::cocktail::wine_glass::champagne::beers::beer::tropical_drink::cocktail::wine_glass::champagne::tumbler_glass::tropical_drink::cocktail::wine_glass::beer::beers::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! I owe a lot to Envato. AudioJungle changed my life and I am very appreciative of the opportunity to sell my music here.

I never thought selling this many licenses was possible. Good luck to everyone with their AJ ventures. Dream big! :slight_smile:

47 Likes

pinkzebra for president!

5 Likes

It is great! Congrats my friend! Your music is very big inspiration for me, and your success for everyone ! I wish you the best !

3 Likes

Congratulations!:tada::tada::tada: EPIC achievement!

1 Like

@pinkzebra saw you here a looooong time ago. And even than I was shoked by the quality of music that you was provided here. And by the amount of sales of course…)
This is very inspiring.

You are totally deserve this! Keep it up to 1M sales)

3 Likes

Totally Epic! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations!)))

1 Like

The rest of us.

spiderman-sitting-at-desk

6 Likes

Congrats @pinkzebra ! Epic milestone! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@pinkzebra congrats!

2 Likes

Huge congratulations pinkzebra!!! Keep on trailblazing!

3 Likes

Great news! Congrats! :slight_smile: :tada:

2 Likes

pinkzebra is THE BEST !!! Congrats !!!

I wish you 1M soon !!!

1 Like

Congratulations @pinkzebra! So professional. So deserving of such success.

2 Likes

@MusicLFiles Congratulations :tada: good number sales … All the best

1 Like

Absolute justice, awesome !

2 Likes