piano, orchestra, guitar,... apposite to audiojungle?

thanks for feedback https://soundcloud.com/benny-cornelius/falling-tears

Not sure what you mean “opposite to audiojungle”, there are many categories on AJ, if this track was mine, I would submit it as a cinematic background track. I’m a filmmaker myself and I visualized this being a nice score for a scene. Did you submit this already?

1 Like

I’m with dreamkid, seems like a solid fit.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, i submitted this track in cinematic / sentimental,romantic. I meant with my questions “do you think its good enough for audiojungle?”. Lots of rejected tracks in this category makes me insecure :confused:

I think it’s a wonderful track but I can’t speak for all, if i needed such a track, would i buy it? Absolutely, I think if you develop a mindset that puts you in place of a customer and ask the question, is it marketable? you will do well :slight_smile: Everyone tasted rejection here (hopefully) but you just pick up and keep trying. Never give up.

1 Like

I would submit it as a cinematic background track. I’m a filmmaker myself and I visualized this being a nice score for a scene. Did you submit this already?>>

GuL

1 Like

Good news…track is online now :slight_smile:

the reviewer was cool :slight_smile:

Congratulations! The track was lovely and touching.

1 Like

Yay, man! Big congrats.

1 Like

thank you guys… :)))))

Love it!! I think it’s a great track!!

1 Like

1 Like